Present Perfect Continuous Worksheet
- He __________ for two hours. (run)
- He __________ flute since evening. (play)
- The moon __________ in the sky since night. (shine)
- I ___________ Arabian Nights for many days. (read)
- She _________ a very interesting topic. (discuss)
- Tom __________ for an hour. (walk)
- They __________ in this town for many years. (live)
- Tamara __________ as HR Manager in this firm. (work)
- You _________ to Rome since 2016. (travel)
- The farmer __________ crops since last month. (sow)
- He has been running for two hours.
- He has been playing flute since evening.
- The moon has been shining in the sky since night.
- I have been reading Arabian Nights for many days.
- She has been discussing a very interesting topic.
- Tom has been walking for an hour.
- They have been living in this town for many years.
- Tamara has been working as HR Manager in this firm.
- You have been traveling to Rome since 2016.
- The farmer has been sowing crops since last month.
|AFFIRMATIVE SENTENCES||NEGATIVE SENTENCES||INTERROGATIVE SENTENCES|
|I have been going to the library for many years.||I have not been going to the library for many years.||Have I been going to the library for many years?|
|She has been living in this hostel.||She has not been living in this hostel.||Has she been living in this hostel?|
|Tom has been driving for two hours.||Tom has not been driving for two hours.||Has Tom been driving for two hours?|
|They have been taking exercise.||They have not been taking exercise.||Have they been taking exercise?|
|She has been learning French for two weeks.||She has not been learning French for two weeks.||Has she been learning French for two weeks?|
|The mechanic has been fixing my car since morning.||The mechanic has not been fixing my car since morning.||Has the mechanic been fixing my car since morning?|
|You have been working hard for one year.||You have not been working hard for one year.||Have you been working hard for one year?|
|I have been watching the movie for two hours.||I have not been watching the movie for two hours.||Have I been watching the movie for two hours?|
|The children have been playing in the park.||The children have not been playing in the park.||Have the children been playing in the park?|
|She has been shopping for two hours.||She has not been shopping for two hours.||Has she been shopping for two hours?|
- All Verb Tenses in English Grammar
- Simple Present Tense (Formula, Examples & Exercises)
- 50 Sentences of Simple Present Tense
- Simple Present Tense Worksheets
- Present Continuous Tense Formula, Examples & Usage
- 50 Sentences of Present Continuous Tense
- Present Continuous Tense Worksheets
- Present Perfect Tense with Examples
- 50 Sentences of Present Perfect Tense
- Present Perfect Tense Worksheets
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense Examples, Exercise, & Structure
- 50 Sentences of Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense Worksheets