Adjectives are used to describe the quality or quantity of nouns or pronouns. For example large, tall, beautiful, etc.
To read the detailed article about adjectives and their types, check the following link.
Adjectives exercises with answers
To complete the exercise, select the appropriate adjective from the given options.
- Honesty is the best policy.
- Prevention is better than cure.
- He is taller than his brother.
- My watch is superior to yours.
- She is my younger daughter.
- There is some milk in the jug.
- Hamid is elder than his brother.
- Have you any sugar?
- He is senior to me.
- Murree is far from Lahore than Sahiwal.