Has Have Had use in sentences | 50 Examples
Use of has, have, & had
- HAS: We use ‘has’ to show possession or ownership for singular objects.
- HAVE: We use ‘have’ to show possession or ownership for plural objects.
- HAD: ‘Had’ is used to show possession or ownership of something in the past.
Has Have Had use in sentences
Sentences using “has”
- He has a sharp knife.
- The horse has four hoofs.
- She has had a beautiful cat.
- Tom has completed his assignment before the target date.
- Bob has a variety of coins.
- The old man has no stick.
- The fruit seller has no apples.
- The passenger has a lot of luggage.
- Has the cow two horns?
- The girl has the keys to the door.
- The poor man has no bicycle.
- The dog has a beautiful collar on its neck.
- Julia has no ornaments.
- Has the carpenter made this unique chair?
- This parrot has a red peak.
- He has worked here for five years.
- It has rained heavily this morning.
- She has a plan to spend her holidays in Austria.
- Rosina has prepared the meal for her children.
- Tom has no interest in marketing.
Read also: 27 Figures of Speech with Examples
Sentences using “have”
- They have many books.
- Have you a dog in the house?
- I have a 50-megapixel camera.
- Tom and Bob are brothers. They have an ordinary residence.
- They have raised the issue of clean water at the conference.
- I have applied for the American visa lottery.
- They have not helped him in his illegal activities.
- I have tried a lot for a job but in vain.
- I have opened a bank account to save money for the future.
- Have you a precious watch?
- I have nothing in my wallet except my ID card.
- Do you have a pen in your pocket?
- I have an older brother.
- We have done some extra work for the project
- I have met Antonia several times before.
- We have made appointments in advance.
Sentences using “had”
- Our garden had a hedge around it.
- How many cars has this rich man had?
- I had a beautiful picture which is no more with me.
- He had no dog in the house.
- My brother had worked there in 2005.
- Had the king crown on his head?
- The farmer had two bullocks.
- How long a piece of cloth had the girl?
- Had the horse bridle and saddle.
- This city had a clock tower in its middle.
- The mechanic had fixed my car before I reached there.
- He had a precious watch that was lost.
- She had won a gold medal in swimming in 1994.
- Jacob had no job in 2017.
- She had a great time on her vacation.
I thanks for good teaching