Future Continuous Tense Sentences | 50 Examples
The Future Progressive or Continuous Tense is used to express continuing action, something that will be happening, going on, at some point in the future. For example, I will be taking tea in the morning.
Read also: 12 Tenses with Examples
Future Continuous Tense Sentences
- I will be attending the conference next month.
- Bob will be playing tennis at 9 a.m. tomorrow.
- This time next month, I will be enjoying the holidays.
- He’ll be working late at the office tonight.
- Tonight at 6 p.m., I will be going to my friend’s house.
- At eight o’clock tonight, we will be swimming in the clubhouse.
- Tom will be celebrating his marriage anniversary next week.
- I will be seeing my friend tomorrow at 8 p.m.
- Tom will be attending the business meeting next week.
- While I am finishing my homework, she will be making dinner.
- The teacher will be teaching grammar lessons to the class.
- Don’t disturb me at 9 p.m. this evening; I will be having dinner.
- The people will be gathering in the town tomorrow.
- She will be taking her lesson in yoga in the morning.
- I shall be reading the paper then.
- They shall be playing hockey at that time.
- The farmer will be smoking his pipe.
- The players will be playing on the field at 8 o’clock.
- The mother will be kissing her baby.
- She will be designing dresses for her boutique.
- They will be traveling all night.
- I will be waiting for you at the usual time.
- It will be raining now.
- The sun will be rising in the morning.
- The dyer will be dying the clothes.
- The birds will be chirping in the morning.
- The gardener will be watering the plants in the morning.
- The mason will be building the house soon.
- The kids will be learning tables by heart.
- The teacher will be teaching grammar soon.
- I will be watching the movie tomorrow at this time.
- Bob will be painting the window next week.
- Alan will be attending the classes next month.
- I will be traveling to Austria in the summer vacation.
- The rich man will be giving alms.
- The children will be playing in the park in the evening.
- Alice will be celebrating her birthday on Wednesday.
- The doctor will be operating upon the patient after some time.
- She will be dusting the furniture in the morning.
- The passengers will be buying the tickets after some time.
- Some students will not be doing their work regularly.
- The principal will not be granting you leave.
- You will not be admitting your mistake.
- What will you be doing at four?
- Who will be facing the danger for you?
- Will the bull be running after the people?
- How will he be flying a kite?
- Who will be opposing you?
- Will the snow on the mountains be melting in July?
- Will you be helping your friend with his study?
Thank you so much for the great work you’ve done. 50 sentences
Enough for practicing a tense perfectly as I think for a student. Tbank you so much once again.