Is am are sentences in English (50 Examples)
You can find here 50 ‘is am are sentences‘ in English.
- You are on the right.
- These lessons are not difficult.
- I am one of the intelligent students in my class.
- Is Jimmy bold and daring?
- Khalid is a famous doctor in this city.
- I am curious about historical places.
- This jug is full of water.
- Sami is an expert in mathematics.
- Is he on death bed?
- This box is made of wood.
- These all things are new.
- Why are you disturbing me?
- I am taking exercise regularly.
- She is reading a novel.
- Which machine is working in the fields?
- The manager of this office is on leave today.
- Is the sky full of stars?
- Are all these questions not tricky?
- It is a fantastic novel to read.
- The park is not far from my house.
- How many brothers are you?
- There is both pain and comfort in the world.
- The distance between the earth and the sun is nine crore and eighty lac miles.
- This universe is mysterious.
- There are millions of stars and planets in this universe.
- These stars and planets are at a distance of millions of miles from each other.
- Is Juneau the most prominent city by area in the United States?
- Paris is famous for its perfumes.
- I am swamped now.
- The farmer is plowing the fields.
- I am feeling good after the illness.
- She is learning lessons in French.
- Why are fish being caught here?
- Are they planning to travel to Venice?
- He is not doing his job diligently.
- She is boiling the eggs.
- Why are you worrying about the future?
- We are ready to receive the guests.
- I am not satisfied with your decision.
- Are you listening to the news?
- It is drizzling now.
- How many persons are considering this matter?
- Are the players playing football?
- Why is the plane landing here?
- Who is knocking on the door?
- She is making a delicious cake.
- Am I not addressing you?
- She is not smiling.
- They are trying to sell their whole property.
- This market is not suitable for the electronics business.