Present Perfect Tense Sentences (Affirmative, Negative & Interrogative) | 50 Examples
The present perfect tense is used to express a past event that has happened at an unspecified time where the exact time is not known and also is not necessarily completed. For example, I have written.
The unspecific expressions such as: ever, never, once, many times, several times, before, so far, already, yet, etc. are commonly used for in the present perfect tense.
Do you want to learn more about tenses, go to this link:
Verb Tenses in English Grammar (Definition, Formula & Examples)
Present Perfect Tense Sentences
These are 50 sentences (affirmative, negative, and interrogative) of past perfect tense for your practice.
- I have been to Singapore.
- I have been to England three times.
- Alice has studied two foreign languages.
- You have grown taller since the last time I saw you.
- The government has become more interested in Science and Math education.
- Japanese has become one of the most popular courses at the university since the Asian studies program was established.
- My English has improved since I moved to England.
- Man has walked on the Moon.
- Our son has learned how to read.
- I have learned how to play the flute.
- Doctors have cured many deadly diseases.
- Scientists have split the atom.
- I have had four quizzes and five tests so far this semester.
- We have had many minor problems while working on this project.
- She has talked to several specialists about her problem, but nobody knows why she is sick.
- Tom has become a Managerial Assistant in this firm.
- I have kept vegetables in the cellar.
- I have completed my graduation.
- The sailor has crossed the river.
- He has born to fight.
- She has been to the market.
- I have seen this movie many times.
- The plane has fallen down.
- Antarctic penguins have spent about 75% of their life in water.
- I have jotted down some points to write an essay.
- ٰI have bought household items.
- Different kinds of machines have made our life at home highly comfortable.
- My business has grown vertically.
- I have made a decision about my future after assessing my capacities and circumstances.
- This era has taken man to the heights of scientific and technical progress.
- Steven has not finished his homework yet.
- Alice hasn’t mastered Japanese, so she can’t communicate with you.
- Bill has still not arrived.
- The rain hasn’t stopped.
- I have never been to Singapore.
- She has never traveled by train alone.
- He has not changed his residence.
- We have not come to help you.
- I have not enjoyed the trip to the hill station.
- They have not accepted our invitation.
- Why have you moved to England?
- Has she taken the lunch?
- Has the government announced a scholarship for engineering students?
- Have you cleaned the room?
- Why have you come so late?
- Have you bought a ticket to see the movie?
- Who has presented the theory of relativity?
- Has she denied my proposal?
- Have you grown rose plants?
- Have you spent all your money?
- Simple Present Tense (Formula, Examples & Exercises)
- 50 Sentences of Simple Present Tense
- Simple Present Tense Worksheets
- Present Continuous Tense Formula, Examples & Usage
- 50 Sentences of Present Continuous Tense
- Present Continuous Tense Worksheets
- Present Perfect Tense with Examples
- 50 Sentences of Present Perfect Tense
- Present Perfect Tense Worksheets
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense Examples, Exercise, & Structure
- 50 Sentences of Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense Worksheets
I’ve been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found
any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me.
In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content
as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.