Worksheet for Past Perfect Tense [with Answers]
Worksheet for Past Perfect Tense
These are some cool worksheets for you. Take out their print and solve them by applying the formula of past perfect tense. Answers are given below the worksheet.
- I had met him before he left the country.
- She had cooked food before I came.
- After Tom had finished his work, he went to dinner.
- I had reached the station before the train arrived.
- They had lived there for many years before they moved to another place.
- I __________ this town before today. (not, visit)
- Jenifer began to run after she __________ the snake. (see)
- Bob __________ her before the party began. (meet)
- She __________ the graduation before the end of 2019. (complete)
- The kid __________ asleep before 9 o’clock. (fall)
- Tom __________ smoking when the doctor advised him. (quit)
- I was hungry. I __________ for six hours. (not, eat)
- The patient __________ medicine before the doctor came. (take)
- Jonathon __________ a lot of money before he turned 40. (earn)
- My friend asked if I __________ her parrot. (see)
- What __________ before leaving school? (you, learn)
- He ___________________ to Italy. (not ever go)
- I __________ the hall before the exam started. (reach)
- When I came home, they __________ the meal. (eat)
- Where __________ when I came to meet you? (you go)
- I had not visited this town before today.
- Jenifer began to run after she had seen the snake.
- Bob had met her before the party began.
- She had completed the graduation before the end of 2019.
- The kid had fallen asleep before 9 o’clock.
- Tom had quit smoking when the doctor advised him.
- I was hungry. I had not eaten for six hours.
- The patient had taken medicine before the doctor came.
- Jonathon had earned a lot of money before he turned 40.
- My friend asked if I had seen her parrot.
- What had you learned before leaving school?
- He had not ever gone to Italy.
- I had reached the hall before the exam started.
- When I came home, they had eaten the meal.
- Where had you gone when I came to meet you?
Download Worksheet for Past Perfect Tense pdf
- 12 Verb Tenses in English Grammar (Definition, Formula & Examples)
- Simple Past Tense with Examples
- 50 Sentences of Simple Past Tense
- Simple Past Tense Worksheets
- Past Continuous / Progressive Tense
- 50 Sentences of Past Continuous Tense
- Past Continuous Tense Worksheets
- Past Perfect Tense with Examples
- 50 Sentences of Past Perfect Tense
- Past Perfect Tense Worksheets
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense with Examples
- 50 Sentences of Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense Worksheets