50 Example Sentences with Melancholy
50 Example Sentences with Melancholy
- The view of the mountains gave him a pang of melancholy.
- I am experiencing symptoms of melancholy that may be more serious than I thought.
- The warm weather has lifted everyone’s spirits, even mine which were somewhat melancholy after the storm.
- Her eyes had red-rimmed lids which made her look both pensive and melancholy.
- Steven was melancholy as he sat on the bench under the tree.
- One could sense a mood of melancholy as she walked into the theater.
- She looked as if she was about to burst into tears from melancholy.
- The company gave a concert, which filled us all with delight and melancholy.
- I often look back with melancholy on my childhood days.
- He was in melancholy mood when he left the party.
- She looked so melancholy, no one dared to approach her.
- He was feeling lonely and melancholy.
- After the death of his best friend, he fell into a deep melancholy.
- A sense of melancholy engulfed the actress.
- She was filled with melancholy and did not know what to do.
- The sadness did not leave him and he began to feel melancholy forever.
- She always had a feeling of melancholy, perhaps because she had no family and even friends did not like her.
- I was melancholy that the experiment failed.
- She has been melancholy since she lost her job.
- I remain melancholy about the death of my dog.
- A feeling of melancholy washes over me.
- She looked so melancholy.
- I felt so melancholy when I heard this song.
- Everyone seemed to be in a melancholy mood.
- Her eyes reflected a melancholy mood.
- I think he has melancholy.
- I am glad you admitted your melancholy.
- A melancholy summer walk, from childhood to childhood, from youth to youth.
- I have finished writing my thesis on the melancholic time.
- In this park of melancholy, the fountain makes no sound at all.
- The first thing I saw was a poster on a wall of greyish melancholy, your face with no eyes.
- She looked as alienated as a hawk watching from its nest on a windy night without stars, as melancholy as a lone wolf howling at a vanished moon.
- I was melancholy with the sight of the dead flowers.
- His father’s sudden death left him melancholy and sad.
- It was a melancholic night; the trees were covered in snow and the roads were quiet.
- I wish melancholy didn’t make me so sad but it does.
- Have you ever felt melancholy at the end of a long day of work?
- It is a melancholy calm that falls down on us when we come home.
- What a nostalgic feeling it is to be in the middle of nowhere and feel melancholy.
- Do you get a sense of melancholia when you hear your favourite song from your teenage years?
- I am feeling quite melancholy today.
- Do you remember melancholy days of autumn?
- When he died, he left behind some melancholy poetry.
- I am the only one who understands your melancholy .
- She was filled with melancholy at the thought of never seeing him again.
- At moments, he considered it with some melancholy.
- Although she tried to shake it off, her feelings of melancholy remained.
- He sat in a chair and looked sadly on the floor with a melancholy air of dejection.
- I saw a melancholy boy with a balloon in the street.
- That helpless sense of melancholy that comes with goodbye.
- The dog was melancholy when I returned home from work.
- Conjunction Sentences (50 Examples)
- Sentences with Although Conjunction (87 Examples)
- Sentences with Formidable (85 Examples)
- Sentences with Dour (73 Examples)
- No Sooner Than Sentences (31 Examples)
- Examples with Neither Nor (50 Sentences)
- Sentences with Commas (50 Examples)
- Sentences With Semicolons (;) 50 Examples
- Sentences with Apostrophes (Possession & Contraction)
- Sentences with Either – or
- 50 Example Sentences with However
- Do Does Did Sentences (50 Examples)
- Has Have Had use in sentences | 50 Examples
- Was Were Sentences | 50 Examples
- There is – There are Sentences | 50 Examples
- Is am are sentences in English (50 Examples)