Worksheet on Future Continuous Tense with Answers
Worksheet No.1 Fill in the blanks with correct usage of future continuous tense.
- I __________ (watch) a movie this Sunday.
- He __________ (not attend) the party due to his busy schedule.
- What __________ (you, do) at 8pm tonight?
- I __________ (read) my favorite novel at 10 pm.
- He ___________ (not watch) TV at 10 pm.
- They __________ (have) dinner when you arrive.
- They __________ (play) chess tonight.
- He __________ (wait) for you in the park.
- This time tomorrow mother __________ (cook) dinner.
- __________ home tomorrow? (you, return).
- I will be watching a movie this Sunday.
- He will not be attending the party due to his busy schedule.
- What will you be doing at 8 pm tonight?
- I will be reading my favorite novel at 10 pm.
- He won’t be watching TV at 10 pm.
- They will be having dinner when you arrive.
- They will be playing chess tonight.
- He will be waiting for you in the park.
- This time tomorrow mother will be cooking dinner.
- Will you be returning home tomorrow?
Worksheet No.2 Choose the correct one from the given options.
|Tom __________ birthday this Tuesday.||• will be celebrating |
• will celebrate
|She __________ for Barcelona tonight.||• will have left |
• will be leaving
|Michael ___________ a picnic this Saturday.||• will enjoy |
• will be enjoying
|He __________ for his business.||• will be planning |
• will have planned
|I ___________ ready for office at 7 am.||• will have been getting |
• will be getting
|I __________ with him in the hotel.||• will be staying |
• will stay
|He __________ better after recovery from illness.||• will feel |
• will be feeling
|They __________ around the world.||• will be travelling |
• will have travelled
|Tina __________ this Monday.||• will be shopping |
• will shop
|The poet __________ a poem.||• will be writing |
• will write
- Tom will be celebrating birthday this Tuesday.
- She will be leaving for Barcelona tonight.
- Michael will be enjoying a picnic this Saturday.
- He will be planning for his business.
- I will be getting ready for office at 7 am.
- I will be staying with him in the hotel.
- He will be feeling better after recovery from illness.
- They will be travelling around the world.
- Tina will be shopping this Monday.
- The poet will be writing a poem.
- Simple Future Tense Explained with Examples, Formula, and Exercise
- 50 Sentences of Simple Future Tense
- Simple Future Tense Worksheets
- Future Continuous Tense Structure, Rules and Examples
- 50 Sentences of Future Continuous Tense
- Future Continuous Tense Worksheets
- Future Perfect Tense Formula and Examples
- 50 Sentences of Future Perfect Tense
- Future Perfect Tense Worksheets
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense Structure, Examples and Exercise
- 50 Sentences of Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense Worksheets