Collective Nouns Sentences (50 Examples)
Collective Nouns Sentences
A collective noun is a term used to represent a group of things, people, animals, or places. For example, a team of players, a herd of deer, etc.
Collective Nouns Sentences
These are 50 examples of collective nouns.
- An archipelago is called a chain of islands.
- A bunch of flowers is lying on the table.
- Our baseball team includes five players who are over six feet tall.
- He comes from a noble family.
- A flock of birds was flying in the sky.
- Everyone in the audience applauded Goerge at the end of the speech.
- Tom bought a new pair of shoes.
- A savage tribe lives near the forest.
- A band of musicians was performing in the hall.
- A troupe of dancers participated in a private function last night.
- A gang of four robbed the rich man in broad daylight.
- Do you have a pack of cards?
- A swarm of bees attacked the child.
- A team of 11 players was traveling to the stadium.
- A crowd gathered in the chowk.
- He saw a litter of cubs in the forest.
- That white pearl string is very costly.
- The staff organized a farewell party in honor of their retired colleague.
- He decided to get rid of a heap of old registers.
- Tom bought a set of dinner spoons.
- Bob decided to join the army after graduation.
- There is a bunch of keys in the drawer.
- He bought a ream of papers for his office use.
- There are ten apples in the basket.
- James owns a fleet of 20 boats.
- A stack of wood was lying in the storeroom of his house.
- Julia was teaching a class of twenty students.
- The galaxy of stars looks beautiful during dark nights.
- Sarah has a large collection of books.
- A group of engineers is busy designing a bridge.
- The herd of cattle was grazing in the field.
- There is a block of flats near the market.
- He has an amazing collection of various coins.
- A pack of thieves broke into the house.
- The board of directors meeting ended without a decision.
- The police were unable to control the mob.
- When she entered the forest, she found the air moist and cool.
- This residential colony was founded twenty years ago.
- A swarm of rats attacked the cornfield.
- A group of gangsters robbed the bank.
- I saw a flight of doves near the river bank.
- An army of ants was climbing the tree.
- He is very active in his circle of friends.
- Is there any shoal of bass at the farm?
- I need a packet of papers.
- You need loads of money to buy that house.
- The farmer planted a hill of beans this year.
- The beach was full of a bevy of bathing beauties.
- A peloton of bicyclists is ready for the race.
- The accountant was surrounded by a stack of bills.
very thankful of you it is very nice and it helped me
Thank you so much. This greatly assisted me in giving additional activities for my Year 3 students.