Halloween Metaphor and Similes Examples
In this post, you will find Halloween metaphor examples and Halloween similes examples.
Halloween Metaphor Examples
- Mark is a ghost around the rest of his teammates.
- His blood ran cold when he discovered what she planned to do.
- He wanted her back from the dead and was willing to dig up the grave to get her.
- Oh no! that candle is bleeding!
- The ghost of a dead relationship past still lingers around in the minds of both partners.
- The graveyard of failed business ideas is full of once bright and colorful businesses that have long passed away.
- This is a ghastly issue and it really creeps me out.
- Michael has a huge pumpkin for a head.
- The road conditions were scary; the fog was so thick that it hindered visibility.
- “You have blood on your hands!”, Adam shouted at John after the fight.
- You are in the pumpkin patch facing a fierce some scarecrow, but some blood-fanged demons also lurk here.
- That was the final stake, and my hopes of a win were soon replaced by the dread of defeat.
- The nightmare of high inflation continued to haunt the economy.
Halloween Similes Examples
- It is like visiting the graveyard of relationships past.
- The speed increase caused the cars to crash on the highway like pumpkins in a pumpkin patch.
- Some people are like ghosts.
- Jacob uses his fists in the octagon like a serial killer but he’s really just a big softie underneath his scary exterior.
- The new team member is like a ghost; they work very quietly in the background and only offer advice when asked.
- A flood of paperwork like a ghost in the dark sneaks up on you at work.
- As quiet as a ghost, as focused as a laser beam, as bright as the sun, and as round and spherical as a pumpkin, that’s Halloween blood.
- The pumpkins are always orange like the moonlit night sky.
- The house was pitch black as he entered, like a scary ghost.
- The witches cackle sounded like nails scratching down a chalkboard.
- Their screams were as chilling as ghost in graveyard.
- The echo of our steps in the foggy graveyard is as ghostly as two lost ghouls carving jack-o-lanterns.
- As tasty as pumpkin pie.
- As red as blood.
- The monster was as white as a ghost, and his face was also ghostly white.
- She was as still as death, staring straight ahead.
- The skin of his face was as white as a ghost.
- Like a ghost, he seemed to appear out of nowhere.
More to read