Sentences of Adverb
Adverb of Time Sentences
- He came here an hour ago.
- You may leave now.
- They are late.
- Yesterday, I read the novel.
- I have already completed this work.
- My friend will come tomorrow.
Adverb of Place Sentences
- May I come in?
- I’ll go there.
- Place the book on the table.
- He came forward to put his view on the topic.
- He moved towards the South.
Adverb of Frequency Sentences
- Always respect your teachers.
- I go to hill station frequently.
- I often go to the park for a morning walk.
- Bob failed again but never gave up.
- He usually avoids the gatherings.
Adverb of Number Sentences
- I go to the library once a week.
- Firstly, this car is very costly.
- Secondly, you can not buy this car.
- I go to the bank twice a month.
- Finally, the meeting ended with a vote of thanks.
Adverb of Manner Sentences
- The dog ran fast after the cat.
- The boy worked hard to pass the exam.
- She spoke loudly to attract the audience’s attention.
- You can speak English well.
- The lion ate the meat greedily.
Adverb of Degree or Quality Sentences
- He is rather sad.
- I am fully prepared.
- They have a half chance of winning the game.
- I have little money to go there.
- He is very enthusiastic.
- I have almost done the work.
- You are totally wrong.
Adverb of Reason Sentences
- He didn’t work hard, therefore, he got failed in the examination.
- He did good preparation for the exam, so he got succeeded.
- He is not only charming but also clever.
- She joined the English Speaking Course in order to improve her skills.
- Since it is cold, he is shivering.
Adverb of Affirmation or Negation Sentences
- I don’t smoke.
- Yes, I’ll do your work.
- Certainly, I can do this work.
- I will never accept your dictation.
- He has truly amazing personality.
- It really was an amazing tour.
Interrogative Adverb Sentences
- When do you get up?
- How did you solve this question?
- Where do you live?
- Why did you come here?
- Where were you last night?
Relative Adverb Sentences
- I know the time when he comes.
- This is the house where I lived before.
- I’ll tell the way how you should do this work.
- Can you tell me the reason why he didn’t come here?
Read also: Adverb Definition, Examples and 11 Types