Sentences of Adjectives
Sentences of Adjectives of Quality
- Brutus was an ideal man of Rome.
- I have a white cow.
- I am black.
- Rita is an ideal wife.
- Tom is a naughty boy.
Sentences of Proper Adjective
- I like Chinese toys.
- The English language is not very difficult.
- Indian farmers are very hard workers.
- Americans like hamburgers.
- The Brazilian Team won the soccer world cup five times.
Sentences of Interrogative Adjective
- Whose son are you?
- What things do you want?
- Which book do you like most?
- Whose bike is this?
- What do you like for lunch?
Sentences of Possessive Adjective
- You are my friend.
- Sita has completed her work.
- I am satisfied with your work.
- I like her attitude.
- It is our collective responsibility to keep the country clean.
Sentences of Demonstrative Adjective
- This book is good.
- Those flowers are beautiful.
- Is that pen not good?
- These paintings are mysterious.
- These students are very genius.
Sentences of Distributive Adjective
- Every boy got a prize.
- Every girl enjoyed it.
- I bought neither pen.
- I shall buy either pen.
- Each student was required to complete the assignment.
Sentences of Adjective of Number
- I have some books on grammar.
- I have no extra pens.
- I have taught many boys.
- Mr. Washington passed several examinations.
- Each of the students will do their work.
Sentences of Adjective of Quantity
- Give me some milk.
- They have enough good.
- I ate some rice.
- He has little knowledge.
- She ate the whole apple.
Sentences of Emphasizing Adjective
- Mind your own business.
- I am my own boss.
- This is the very man who helped me.
- I have seen her with my own eyes.
- That very car I wanted to have, and I got it.
Sentences of Exclamatory Adjective
- What a boy you are!
- What an idea!
- What a game!
- What a lucky she is!
- What a beautiful scene!
- How do you describe adjectives? 13 Types of Adjectives with Examples
- 8 Parts of Speech with Examples
- Parts of Speech Exercises
- 27 Figures of Speech with Examples