Sentences with Where (50 Examples)
Where is used as an adverb, meaning “at which place”. However, it can also be used as a conjunction or pronoun. Here are 50 example sentences with where.
Sentences with Where
- The match takes place where the opposition’s goalkeeper is standing.
- It’s where we feed the baby at night.
- He deserves the credit for this discovery, and he arrived at it where others had failed before him
- They live in a house where we used to live when we were children
- The people in the village came there to eat and drink where they could enjoy themselves in peace and quiet all day long.
- She stood where I was supposed to go.
- He will be in Hawaii where his vacation starts in a few hours.
- I found that information in the book where they were talking about the explorers life.
- They had a big meeting with most of their clients where they interviewed for a new marketing manager.
- I cannot start this book where I left off.
- This restaurant will be reopened in the location where it was originally founded.
- You get to use them where you want.
- You shouldn’t let the dog get in where it shouldn’t.
- I wanted to know where you were.
- I don’t like the sound where the footsteps are coming from.
- The children used to play where the swings are now.
- This is the place where I like to go for coffee.
- This is the place where he met his wife
- We need to go there where they are having the sale.
- The garage where I work is located in a pretty suburb.
- If you want my opinion, it’s where my heart is.
- The protagonist didn’t know where they were headed.
- I would like to find out who put it where it is now.
- I looked where I had left it and it wasn’t there anymore.
- The boat sank where the river got shallow.
- The dog made a mess where he had been eating his food.
- I swear where you’re going to party tonight is the bomb!
- Where she lives, there aren’t many jobs available for workers like her.
- Where are you from?
- Where is the nearest station?
- Where can I park?
- Where should I go for dinner?
- Where are you staying?
- Where do you want to go?
- Where should I put my umbrella?
- Where were the phones made?
- Where is your hometown?
- Where are your grandparents from?
- Where have you traveled before?
- Where will you stay in Maine?
- Where will you find accommodation this summer?
- Where would you like to go on vacation?
- Where would you really like to visit this year?
- Where can I buy tuna?
- Where is my bookbag?
- Where do I go on Fridays?
- Where is my dog carriage?
- Where is your car? It’s parked outside the library.
- Where is his house? He lives near the beach.
- Where are the new cars being sold?
- Where can I buy some new t-shirts, please?
- Conjunction Sentences (50 Examples)
- Sentences with Although Conjunction (87 Examples)
- Sentences with Because Conjunction (50 Examples)
- Sentences with But Conjunction (75 Examples)
- No Sooner Than Sentences (31 Examples)
- Examples with Neither Nor (50 Sentences)
- Sentences With Semicolons (;) 50 Examples
- Sentences with Either – or
- 50 Example Sentences with However
- Do Does Did Sentences (50 Examples)
- Has Have Had use in sentences | 50 Examples
- Was Were Sentences | 50 Examples
- There is – There are Sentences | 50 Examples
- Is am are sentences in English (50 Examples)