67 Example Sentences with Whom
Some sentences with whom begin with a pronoun (a word that replaces a noun, such as he, them, they, and him). We use it to talk about the subject (the person who does something).
Whom is used as the object of a verb. Here are 67 example sentences using “whom”.
Sentences with Whom
- Clare Long is the woman with whom I work.
- Mary is the student with whom you spoke last year.
- To whom are you speaking?
- The person about whom he is talking, is his best friend.
- She’s going to be late so whom else can I call?
- The winner of the award that whom we don’t know very well will be announced in just a moment.
- I didn’t want to give the driver my personal info so I gave him those with whom I was staying.
- This store will let you try shoes on but with whom should you go?
- A colleague told me whom wrote the report.
- Antoun, whom I interviewed, is a wonderful person.
- She’s a cripple whom nobody wants to marry.
- They treated everyone kindly, especially the old man whom they had saved.
- This is the person whom I told you about.
- The man to whom you are speaking is my husband.
- Whom do you think will win the election?
- Whom are you voting for in the election?
- The man who forced me down is whom I am talking about.
- Whom do you visit on Thanksgiving?
- For whom is the bell tolls?
- To whom should we give credit for our progress so far?
- With whom do you agree on this matter?
- She is the speaker for whom we all came here, isn’t she?
- We have to look at what we can do with whom.
- To whom is all the furniture paid for?
- To whom are these letters addressed?
- This question is for whom it may concern.
- He is the man whom I gave the money.
- The boy whom we met in the coffee shop is visiting us this weekend.
- Please show me the girl whom you were talking to.
- She is the person with whom I am sharing this office.
- The hotel has invited the important guests by whom they want to impress.
- She has worked as a teacher for more than 30 years, with whom she had been in several schools.
- After working for some time, he got a promotion from his boss, whom he respected a lot.
- Whom would you like to go?
- This is a man whom I respect very much.
- I invite all on whom it will concern to attend the meeting to be held in the auditorium.
- Each seat on the bus costs £4 to buy. Whom are you going to buy it from?
- My father, whom we lost when I was young, would have loved these pictures.
- The man with whom she fell in love died during the war.
- I wouldn’t do that if I were you; you are talking to someone with whom you should be careful.
- I don’t know who it is but I think someone with whom we should talk is at the door Burke waited until Mary took her seat behind him.
- The waiter gave the bill to whom?
- The man with whom you came in is my friend.
- I have a collection of dolls of whom most are handmade.
- He was talking to the man with whom he works every day.
- She doesn’t know the people with whom she is staying at the moment, but they are really cool and friendly guys.
- The girl whom you married will never be interested in that beat up old truck.
- They gave the student over whom they were discussing a suspicious smile.
- You can ask me anything you like and I’ll tell you except for whom it concerns.
- Whom did you see?
- I know whom you are talking about.
- Those are the folks to whom I was referring.
- Who is the kitchen whom you want to buy it from?
- The man to whom she gave the money was Tom.
- Whom do you trust?
- It is she whom I saw yesterday.
- The man with whom I am going to lunch today is my brother.
- With whom are you going to the theatre?
- Who was that girl with whom you danced?
- Whom did you buy the book for?
- The senator whom I work with is a man whom we all admire.
- Tom is the man whom the police arrested.
- She is the woman whom they interviewed yesterday.
- Whom should we ask about safety guidelines?
- For whom is that letter written?
- To whom are you giving the book?
- Whom did he say this to?
You may also like
- Sentences with Future Perfect
- Sentences with Past Perfect
- Conjunction Sentences (50 Examples)
- Sentences with Although Conjunction (87 Examples)
- No Sooner Than Sentences (31 Examples)
- Examples with Neither Nor (50 Sentences)
- Sentences with Commas (50 Examples)
- Sentences With Semicolons (;) 50 Examples
- Sentences with Apostrophes (Possession & Contraction)
- Example Sentences with Yet Conjunction
- Sentences with Either – or
- Sentences with Furthermore
- Sentences with Too
- Make Sentences with Too Many
- Make Sentences with Too Much
- Sentences with Juxtapose
- Sentences with Then and Than
- 50 Example Sentences with However
- 31 Example Sentences with Kinsmen
- Do Does Did Sentences (50 Examples)
- Has Have Had use in sentences | 50 Examples
- Was Were Sentences | 50 Examples
- There is – There are Sentences | 50 Examples
- Is am are sentences in English (50 Examples)
Уour method of exⲣlaining everything in this pаragraph is genuinely fastidious, all be capable of easily be aware of
it, Thanks a lot.