Present Perfect Tense Worksheets with Answers
- Bob __________ the window. (paint)
- She __________ roses in her lawn. (plant)
- I __________ to Rome. (not, be)
- Everybody in the class __________ the assignment. (complete)
- The poet __________ a romantic peom. (write)
- Alex __________ Spanish. (learn)
- They __________ the football. (not, play)
- The friends __________ to restaurant for dinner. (be)
- My mom __________ meal for me. (cook)
- The kids __________ the glass. (break)
- Bob has painted the window.
- She has planted roses in her lawn.
- I have not been to Rome.
- Everybody in the class has completed the assignment.
- The poet has written a romantic peom.
- Alex has learnt Spanish.
- They have not played the football.
- The friends have been to restaurant for dinner.
- My mom has cooked meal for me.
- The kids have broken the glass.
- She __________ here all her life.
- was living
- has lived
- I __________ my documents there.
- have forgotten
- has forgotten
- The children __________ a lot in the zoo.
- has enjoyed
- have enjoyed
- They __________ to the shopping mall.
- have gone
- were going
- She __________ the movie in this Cineplex.
- have watched
- has watched
|Affirmative Sentences||Negation Sentences||Interrogative Sentences|
|He has returned my bicycle.||He has not returned my bicycle.||Has he returned my bicycle?|
|The chef has baked the cake.||The chef has not baked the cake.||Has the chef baked the cake?|
|Tom has solved the sum.||Tom has not solved the sum.||Has Tom solved the sum?|
|Salma has written many stories.||Salma has not written many stories.||Has Salma written many stories?|
|He has traveled around the world.||He has not traveled around the world.||Has he traveled around the world?|
|They have been to London.||They have not been to London.||Have they been to London?|
|I have completed my graduation.||I have not completed my graduation.||Have I completed my graduation?|
|She has attended the webinar yesterday.||She has not attended the webinar yesterday.||Has she attended the webinar yesterday?|
Download Present Perfect Tense Worksheets pdf
- All Verb Tenses in English Grammar
- Simple Present Tense (Formula, Examples & Exercises)
- 50 Sentences of Simple Present Tense
- Simple Present Tense Worksheets
- Present Continuous Tense Formula, Examples & Usage
- 50 Sentences of Present Continuous Tense
- Present Continuous Tense Worksheets
- Present Perfect Tense with Examples
- 50 Sentences of Present Perfect Tense
- Present Perfect Tense Worksheets
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense Examples, Exercise, & Structure
- 50 Sentences of Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense Worksheets