Present Continuous Tense Worksheets with Answers
- _________ (he, sleep)?
- John __________ his favorite movie. (watch)
- Alice __________ in the market. (shop)
- Tom __________ this party (not, attend)
- They __________ around the world. (travel)
- Mark __________ to his friend on the phone. (talk)
- It __________ in the mountains. (snow)
- They __________ the hot air balloon ride. (enjoy)
- I __________ my parents this weekend. (visit)
- She __________ French at the school. (teach)
- Is he sleeping?
- John is watching his favorite movie.
- Alice is shopping in the market.
- Tom is not attending this party.
- They are traveling around the world.
- Mark is talking to his friend on the phone.
- It is snowing in the mountains.
- They are enjoying the hot air balloon ride.
- I am visiting my parents this weekend.
- She is teaching French at the school.
Write negative and question sentences against each affirmative sentence.
See this table
|Affirmative Sentences||Negative Sentences||Question Sentences|
|Tom is trying to solve an algebraic equation.||Tom is not trying to solve an algebraic equation.||Is Tom trying to solve an algebraic equation?|
|The children are playing in the park.||The children are not playing in the park.||Are the children playing in the park?|
|She is reading a novel.||She is not reading a novel.||Is she reading a novel?|
|They are laughing loudly.||They are not laughing loudly.||Are they laughing loudly?|
|The baby is playing with toys.||The baby is not playing with toys.||Is the baby playing with toys?|
|Bob is listening to music.||Bob is not listening to music.||Is Bob listening to music?|
|He is helping the poor.||He is not helping the poor.||Is he helping the poor?|
|She is drinking coffee.||She is not drinking coffee.||Is she drinking coffee?|
|The old man is walking slowly.||The old man is not walking slowly.||Is the old man walking slowly?|
|Mrs. Brown is baking a sponge cake.||Mrs. Brown is not baking a sponge cake.||Is Mrs. Brown baking a sponge cake?|
- The kittens ____________ (play)
- The cat ____________ after the mouse. (run)
- The cat ____________ milk. (lick)
- The cat ____________ on the sofa. (sit)
- The cat ____________ on the floor. (sleep)
- The kittens are playing.
- The cat is running after the mouse.
- The cat is licking the milk.
- The cat is sitting on the sofa.
- The cat is sleeping on the floor.
- All Verb Tenses in English Grammar
- Simple Present Tense (Formula, Examples & Exercises)
- 50 Sentences of Simple Present Tense
- Simple Present Tense Worksheets
- Present Continuous Tense Formula, Examples & Usage
- 50 Sentences of Present Continuous Tense
- Present Continuous Tense Worksheets
- Present Perfect Tense with Examples
- 50 Sentences of Present Perfect Tense
- Present Perfect Tense Worksheets
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense Examples, Exercise, & Structure
- 50 Sentences of Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense Worksheets