50 Example Sentences with ch words
Challenge yourself to type out these sentences with ch sound words.
Sentences with ch words
- The chart was checked for errors by the CEO.
- The chef chopped chicken, onions, peppers and spices to make chicken chili.
- We were asked to choose between two choices.
- The choosing of colors has been changed by experts over the years.
- For new year, we choose chocolates and candies as gifts.
- The choirs practiced their songs, awaiting the competition.
- Chocolate lovers will love this cake.
- Chameleons change their colors to blend in with their surroundings.
- The cheerleaders practice their cheers after school.
- The chinchillas run to the chasm.
- The coach often checks the children’s homework.
- I gave up after hours of being checked by the traffic cop.
- We stopped at the bank to make our cheque.
- The poet chanced upon the obscure chapel on his way to the village.
- The child screamed his chocolate chip cookie at the ceiling fan.
- The chinchilla crawls into the change pot.
- There are cheap toys in this market.
- The cheap shopper buys many products.
- The Chinese T-shirt Company will be my customer.
- He chips away at the problem.
- Choose a necklace style that matches your dress.
- Choose colors to match your skin tone.
- Choose formal clothes for important occasions.
- Choose patterns that are muted.
- Choose hair length that suits your face shape.
- Choose styles that will flatter your body type.
- Chandler uses his height to help him play basketball better.
- China is one of the world’s biggest economies.
- Children love chocolates.
- Check your change for chip notes.
- Which chain you’d like to wear from the available options?
- That child could be a chaperone.
- He is an expert in Chinese history.
- The market changes constantly, so check back regularly if you’re waiting to buy a house.
- The dream chaser was not psychotic
- Tina styled her hair into a complex chignon.
- During trading sessions, the traders gathered around the chalkboard to track the stock ticker tape.
- I’m looking forward to attending your charity ball this year, which will provide an opportunity to meet new people and renew old acquaintances.
- My children loved the theme park and the chocolate fountains.
- I need to renew my cheque book and credit card.
- We selected a restaurant and ate chicken-chili.
- I started college in China two years ago, but could only speak a few words of English.
- Check the bike chain links regularly.
- Chop up ingredients for a salad.
- Choose an outfit carefully for a job interview.
- He got admission in Chapman University School of Law.
- Tom is a mediocre chess player, he rarely wins.
- I enjoyed the chairlift at the hill station.
- Please change my chair.
- She had gotten something stuck in her chin cleft.
- When I am home on a Sunday, I chomp down on a sandwich with chips and have a drink.
- Conjunction Sentences (50 Examples)
- Sentences with Although Conjunction (87 Examples)
- No Sooner Than Sentences (31 Examples)
- Examples with Neither Nor (50 Sentences)
- Sentences with Commas (50 Examples)
- Sentences With Semicolons (;) 50 Examples
- Sentences with Apostrophes (Possession & Contraction)
- Sentences with Either – or
- 50 Example Sentences with However
- Do Does Did Sentences (50 Examples)
- Has Have Had use in sentences | 50 Examples
- Was Were Sentences | 50 Examples
- There is – There are Sentences | 50 Examples
- Is am are sentences in English (50 Examples)