In this post you will learn what is brevity, how you can improve it and example sentences with brevity.
What is brevity?
Brevity is the quality of being brief in words. It refers to the use of concise language, which can be achieved by using specific, well-chosen words and eliminating unnecessary details. Brevity is often considered to be a virtue in writing, as it can make texts easier to read and understand.
Why is brevity important?
Brevity is important because it makes texts easier to read and understand. In addition, brevity can help you communicate your ideas more effectively.
By using concise language, you can get your point across quickly and clearly. This can be especially useful when you need to convey information quickly or when time is limited.
How can you improve your brevity?
There are several ways that you can improve your brevity. One way is to eliminate unnecessary words from your writing.
You can also try to use specific, well-chosen words to express your ideas. In addition, you can break up long paragraphs into shorter, easier-to-read chunks.
Finally, you can practice writing concisely so that it becomes more natural for you.
Sentences with Brevity (40 Examples)
- I appreciate your brevity.
- In order to be effective, communication needs to be concise and to the point – using brevity.
- He is a man of few words, but his brevity is powerful.
- She has a gift for speaking with brevity and clarity.
- His writing is clear and concise, without sacrificing any of its power or impact – thanks to his use of brevity.
- In a world that is constantly moving faster and faster, brevity is key.
- Brevity is one of the most important aspects of writing.
- Writing with brevity is a skill that can be learned and mastered with practice.
- I value brevity in my writing; I never want to bore my readers.
- The novel was a great success, but it could have been even shorter if the author had used more brevity.
- Brevity is one of the most important skills a writer can possess.
- A good editor can help you to improve your brevity and clarity.
- One of the best things about attending a writers’ workshop is learning how to improve brevity.
- Jokes about brevity are inherently funny.
- That’s not brevity, that’s concision.
- But brevity is more than just using few words, it’s word choice.
- A good speech should have brevity, but not too much.
- The law of brevity makes sure that every idea or thought you present is effectively communicated.
- The success of social media has helped push forward this new rule of communication: short is sweet, long is wasteful- hence everybody strives for brevity, not lengthiness.
- Even more to the point, brevity is always best when writing content for your customers.
- Brevity makes you look efficient and saves time.
- Brevity forces the speaker to the point.
- Brevity makes it easier to listen and cuts out useless details.
- Some style don’t lend themselves to brevity.
- Bear in mind that brevity is the soul of lingerie.
- The page can keep brevity by avoiding repetition.
- The writer can keep brevity at the cost of some wording.
- Using brevity in any form of writing will make it shorter.
- She speaks with brevity and to the point.
- He ensures brevity while writing e-mails.
- I appreciate his brevity and lack of drama.
- We need to communicate with greater brevity in this fast-paced world.
- She has a talent for communicating with brevity and clarity.
- I was struck by the brevity of his response.
- The meeting was short and to the point, due to her brevity.
- I’m not sure what you mean by brevity.
- He spoke with great brevity.
- His comments were surprisingly brief because he uses brevity.
- Use brevity to your advantage.
- Brevity is key when it comes to social media. With so much information flying around, it’s important to keep your posts short and sweet.
- People are more likely to read them if they’re easy to digest. Brevity is also essential when it comes to email. You want to get your point across quickly.
You may also like
- No Sooner Than Sentences (31 Examples)
- Examples with Neither Nor (50 Sentences)
- Sentences with Commas (50 Examples)
- Sentences With Semicolons (;) 50 Examples
- Sentences with Apostrophes (Possession & Contraction)
- Example Sentences with Yet Conjunction
- Sentences with Either – or
- Sentences with Furthermore
- Sentences with Too
- Make Sentences with Too Many
- Make Sentences with Too Much
- Sentences with Write
- Sentences with Juxtapose
- Sentences with Then and Than
- 50 Example Sentences with However
- 31 Example Sentences with Kinsmen
- Sentences with make
- Do Does Did Sentences (50 Examples)
- Has Have Had use in sentences | 50 Examples
- Was Were Sentences | 50 Examples
- There is – There are Sentences | 50 Examples
- Is am are sentences in English (50 Examples)